Friday, July 10, 2009

Here we gooooooo

So the new bugbite on my arm has increased in size and now looks similar to a very red golf ball. I'm only slightly worried...

Meanwhile, I'm on my way to Arts Fest for the very first time!!!! Every year, I go to school in August hearing countless stories of drunk texts, nights in the bushes, and "that random hookup". All of these stories spawn from one epic weekend... Arts Fest. The lucky people of the east coast have the privilege of driving a couple of hours to the heart and soul of the greatest 4 years ever invented. Following that drive, debauchery ensues and hilarious stories are born. I have not had the chance to attend Arts Fest even though I am currently about to be a senior. I hope it lives up to all the stories i've heard. I can't wait to see all my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment